Alton High Student Parking
We provide parking for Sophomores and a limited number of JR and SR students. Parking is only in assigned and permitted spaces; all others are subject to penalty.
Get started by texting us at 314-329-7001.
- Click Here for Parking Permit Form: Print and Fill in this Form completely. Then bring it with your student information (screen shot of student information page of skyward), class schedule, driver’s license, and auto insurance card.
- Church Office Hours: 8:30am-3:30pm. No registrations will be taken during school hours (8:45-3:15), unless accompanied by a parent.
- If approved, you will receive a permit for one of our assigned spaces.
- Parking enforced by Bower’s Towing and Repair at vehicle owner’s expense: 6204 Godfrey Road, 618-466-5367
In the event that someone is parked in your parking spot:
- Write down the license plate number of the vehicle that is in your spot.
- Park your vehicle in one of the lettered spots at the far end of the parking lot, closest to AHS.
- Email the license plate information of the vehicle in your assigned spot and your parking permit number to Pastor Alex at email@example.com
Parking enforced by Bower’s Towing and Repair at vehicle owner’s expense: 6204 Godfrey Road, 618-466-5367